Saturday, November 27, 2010

Deck the halls...

I am ready for it to begin...

Texas snow sandman...

Normally I  am a solid color light person when it comes to Christmas lights. Ill choose strands of the same color for the tree, same color for garlands, etc. This year, I wanted COLOR! I wanted the house and tree to look like it regurgitated candy. 

The halls are decked....



 A few minutes, some scrap felt and a hot glue gun...


Some styrofoam balls, fun yarn, multicolored pom-pom balls, and hot glue gun = craftastic Christmas.









Because my crafting self just could not let the lone remaining pie pumpkin from Thanksgiving go to waste. A little acrylic paint job, a baby tobogan and voila'.


And Middle Little's big girl bed... I butchered a crib bumper that I spent way too much money on, with the bright idea I could sew it back together and recycle it into a quilt fit for a princess. Well, I couldnt. A co-worker that happens to be a great seamstress had to piece it together for me. Cute heh?!


Adorable Christmas mobile...





Give me some love brother...



In the words of Dr. Seuss - "These things are fun and fun is good."


Bring it on Christmas!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment