Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The apples of my eye...

Friday, I had a wisdom tooth extracted, which my scared shitless self had to be knocked out for. I'd  seriously rather give birth umedicated (which I have 3 times), than go to the dentist. Go ahead, chuckle. It's got to be a phobia of some sort. I don't know, the word dentist is the definition of terror for me. Any rate, I'd like to thank the hubby for sitting patiently in the waiting room of the dentists office, the look of concern on his face when I was called back from the waiting room and the kiss and "I love you", for putting up with my truth serum induced ramblings upon waking from the anesthesia and whatever I was running my mouth about America?, for taking care of me and letting me sleep when I needed to and for going to the grocery to pick up every can of plain soup you could find so I would not starve and waste away to nothing. I love you.

Some antibiotics, pain pills and soup later, and I was good to go...



While at the grocery store to get the soup, my Mother in Law who went with the hubby and Middle Little, slipped on some grapes and wet "stuff" in the floor and hit her head on produce crates and hurt her hip and hand! :-( I got a call from the hubby that they were waiting on an ambulance to get to the store. To say my first reaction was of worry is an understatement. I didnt know what was going on, all I knew was Abbie was with them and the Mother bear in me came out center stage. After I was informed of what was going on, the panic turned into concern. The Mother in Law is going to be okay, just banged up and sore.

Onward into the weekend....
Some days I feel a bit of guilt and worry that Middle Little is not getting 100% of the attention she should, and somehow she is getting the shaft. I wonder at times if she remembers being the only Little in the house, or if she just thinks brother has always been here. Us girls have to spend time together, just us, doing the things we like doing and having each others complete attention. (Of course vice versa with brother as well.) So Saturday was a spa day. Abbie loves her spa days and getting pedicures. (What girl doesnt?)


Soaked floors - now you know you had a good time
in the bath when the floors get cleaned too.





Not sure what the toe separators are for...lol.



Time for spa refreshments.. little did I know that Abbie tricked me into giving
her another Yoohoo after Daddy had already given her one a short time before.




Giving the tootsies a blow dry...





The weather is finally starting to shift outside. Getting a little cooler out with a nice breeze here and there. Good weather to sit outside, relax and watch the Little's play and explore. So, with that being said... I am about to overload this post with a few outdoor, enjoying the weather, snacktime pics. You know what they say about an apple a day keeping the doctor away (or in my case, hopefully the dentist) ....

And here comes Middle Little working the runway in her personally styled "do". Loving the 80's style, Olivia Newton John, look here....




Because sharing is what good sisters do....


Forced sharing... not so good...


Brother wanting another bite....



Brother really wanting another bite...






Poor brother. It's okay, one day in the near future, you are going to be much bigger.
Yes, big enough to have an apple of your very own. Patience my little grasshopper.


No comments:

Post a Comment