Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Life is a bowl of cherries!

My life is a beautiful fine china bowl of deliciously juicy and perfectly sweet cherries. That's right... chaos and all. It is perfect and just as it should be. Sure there are days that I'd rather crawl back into bed and cover my head up, sinking deep into the cool sheets. There are days that are not so great. But when I stand back and look at everything around me and drink it all in... anything that might be not so perfect, suddenly becomes "perfect". Life is not meant to be without trial and error, without a bit of chaos... no, life is not meant to be a smooth and easy ride. Besides, a few bumps in the road here and there make life interesting, makes us who we are. I choose to inhabit my days...each and every day I am given.




(My sneaky Middle Little, who was helping momma shoot these stills... decided to indulge in that bowl full of cherries. All momma saw in her lens was a tiny hand daintily grab the stem of a cherry and snapped the shot. I happily share my bowl of cherries with her... she makes me smile.)

No comments:

Post a Comment