Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy is his name.


To everyone out there who fills the role of Daddy, and does it well... I wish you a very special and happy Father's day today. I hope you know just how important you are to the person/people who call you by that name.

We are so blessed to have the best Daddy ever in our house. I lucked out that not only is he pretty for me to look at,  ;-)  he has a huge heart and knows how to love his babies with all of it.

At times this man makes me catch my breath and smile with pride watching him love his Littles. Whether its gently putting a babe to sleep, tenderly kissing a boo-boo, giving cuddles and bear hugs, cheering them on and giving encouragement, bringing them little surprises here and there just because, being a silly Dad, or protecting his little cubs with all his might, etc., everyone should be so blessed to have a Daddy like ours. Daddys are  magic. We love you and are so proud to call you ours.



Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment