Saturday, June 5, 2010

Love you like a fat kid loves cake...

I mentioned in an earlier post that I celebrate anything... well, its true, just give me a reason to hang balloons, crepe paper, or in this case, cheesy Tiki garb. ;-)~


Birthday day! Good day... lots of cards from family and friends (Thank you to Mom for the check, new shoes here I come! Thanks Billy for the Subway gift card! Woo-hoo! I'm all over it! Perfect to carry to work for lunch!).  Hubby fixed me dinner (chicken enchiladas and rotel dip/chips). The Littles gave me an adorable pirate card (I have a thing for pirates), and an awesome gigantic picture frame that holds 40+ photos (Im beside myself now trying to figure out what pictures to put in it!). After all the goodies, food and a brief napping period... yes, this birthday girl needed beauty rest, we had cake! Okay, so this was not an Italian Creme Cake from Whole Foods Market (Ever had one of those? Oh, yum!), but this was a beautiful, delicious cake and even better had my name on it... "Mommy". Yes, thats me!


Thanks to all who made my birthday such a special day! To the hubby, thank you for all the goodies and the love. I love you like a fat kid loves cake...and then some. ;-)

Oh wait, before I end this one... check this out. I am not sure what this is all about but I'm thinking I may need some kind of special protective gear to use this set-up (or at least a helmet and goggles)?! In reading the "instructions" for my softbox/lighting setup the hubby got me as a gift.....well here, just have a look...


"Don't turn it on while it is operating," ???
"If the buld is broken, please cut electricity or consult a professional electrician to check"
Okay, now I am just confused and worried. Can't turn it on...what is a "buld" (is this a special order item?)... and a professional electrician?! Sweet Jebus, this must be a serious piece of equipment here folks!
Perhaps something was lost in translation?  ;-)~
I don't know... I need more cake.



No comments:

Post a Comment