Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOR FREEEEE?!

News flash! Check it out.... Friday, 6/4/10, is "National Doughnut Day"! If there ever was a day to celebrate... this is it (of course I choose any reason to celebrate, that is what life should be about... celebration)! Tomorrow only, if you happen to drive by any of these places, stop in and get your freebie! (Wonders if I can drive through Krispy Kreme over and over again as long as I wear a disguise.)

  • Krispy Kreme: All customers receive a free doughnut. No purchase necessary.
  • Dunkin' Donuts: Free doughnut with the purchase of a beverage.
  • LaMar's: All customers receive a free Ray's Original Glazed doughnut. No purchase necessary.
  • Shipley Do-Nuts: Free glazed doughnut with purchase until noon.
Okay, yeah so I mentioned my fat a$$ in my previous post... doughnuts are okay as long as you do not eat the doughnut holes. The little round bits left over from punching the hole in the actual doughnut just so happens to be where all the calories/fat is stored. So therefore, if you only eat the actual doughnut, it will be okay...the calories/fat have been cut out. Right? Okay then.
Maybe its the fact that I quit smoking a couple weeks ago (Yaaay me!), but I am all about food right now. (*Snarls*...now give me my damn doughnut and leave me alone, I am still gripe-y/moody. *bats eyelashes sweetly*.)

No comments:

Post a Comment