Sunday, June 6, 2010

How does your garden grow?

Okay so Summer does not officially begin here until the end of June, but try telling my sweat glands that. It's freakin' hot out there! I need a pool, don't have the space... popsicles and the sprinkler will have to do. Speaking of popsicles, Middle Little, Abbie sure loves her popsicles. It's quite evident by her little rainbow stained face and shirt everyday when she comes in the house from watering all of the plants/flowers through the snout of her elephant watering can. This kid LOVES to water plants. L.O.V.E.S. She is a natural born gardener.


Abbie gets this from her Daddy. She certainly did not get it from me, her Mother. I have tried, really I have. I cannot even grow an air fern (This is sad folks... truly sad. This has to be one of the easiest plants on the face of the Earth). Daddy is a gardener/plant grower extraordinaire! Seriously... this man has a true "green thumb". Look at some of his handy work...




Pretty huh? :-) Yes, our lawn, front and back, is sprinkled with a variety of shapes and colors.
The hubby also has a small vegetable garden with peppers, squash, herbs, some other vegetation and this... yes this, which once again confirms my belief that tomatoes are nasty, disgusting, evil little things! I mean really, look at them... like little monsters they are! Just what is going on in that vegetable garden of his?!


How does your garden grow?

No comments:

Post a Comment